Family Owned & Operated
Our owners Brad & Tom Peterson were born and raised in Alberta. (Canada's Texas) They grew up in an entrepreneurial home and saw what happens when you bet on yourself, provide good, honest service and truly care about what you do.
Private & Bootstrapped
We are very proud that our success and growth has come without outside investment or debt. It gives us the freedom to make every decision based solely on the needs of our customers and employees. It's how we have kept our software simple and our customers so happy!
Easy-Going & Fun
We try not to take ourselves very seriously. That's us at the Global Petroleum Show in Calgary telling our story. And, if that's what we'll do to win your business, you can imagine what we will do to keep it!
“Every single person that I have dealt with from FieldCap has been great.
It is always a pleasure speaking with any one of the team members.”
Erin Damiani, Mountain West Services
- Keep It Simple – Always seek the simplest solution for the problem you are solving.
- Make Things Better – Always ask if what you are doing will make things better for your customer.
- Show You Care – Make sure your actions speak louder than your words and always go the extra mile.
We love these goofy photos because:
- We know only happy people pose for goofy photos.
- They tell new customers that our devotion to great service is real.
- They hang in our office as a reminder that we work for great people.
- They just feel good.
“The FieldCap support group is exceptional.
Their immediate attention and solution focused attitude has been paramount to our operation.”
Phil Lambert, President, True North Crane
- Speaking Engagements
- Entrepreneur Support Groups
- Trade Shows & Events
- Tech Forums
- Selection For Telus Accelerator Program
- Calgary Herald Feature Story
- Global Petroleum Show Tech Showcase
- PTAC Tech Showcase
As we built FieldCap oilfield workers told us:
- They wanted features made specifically for their world
- It must be simple & easy to use
- It must be fast & accurate
- It must work offline
- WE LISTENED!
You Keep Your…
- Ticket Layout
- Field Names & Lingo
- Pricing & Calculations
- Logo & Colors
- And much more…
- Seamless Transition
- Less Disruption
- Keep Whats Working
Are your tickets unique or complicated?
Good News! That's exactly why we created our - Your Ticket Your Way - approach. Request a demo so we can show you why it has been such a game changer!
Paul Poscente, Executive Chairman
Backwoods Energy Services
Scott Bissell, CEO
Tara Energy Services
Travis Balaski, Vice President
Ferus Natural Gas Fuels
Mountain West Services